Sunday 16 March 2014

Toilet Roll Flower Decorations


When my husband first discovered my secret stash of finished toilet rolls, he was very sure that I was mad. I have since reassured him that I am not alone in this strange hobby, and that I have discovered equally mad mothers who collect strange things like foam mesh fruit sleeves, cornflakes boxes and huge cardboard boxes! You never know when you might need them. ;)

The toilet roll flower decorations were easy to make. We  flattened the toilet rolls, cut them into strips, glued the bottoms, and stuck them onto cardboard sheets.

For the pistil, or the centre of the flower, we used a pretty bead or a rolled up strip of paper.

When we have more time, we'll attempt something more adventurous, like this: http://365days2simplicity.blogspot.sg/2011/09/wall-art-wednesday.html

No comments:

Post a Comment