Monday 2 February 2015

Guilt-free comfort food: Raw Kale Chips

I'm not good at saying "no". Especially if it's to my husband and he's holding a packet of potato chips.

I've scoured supermarket shelves and iherb for healthier equivalents but they all fell short. Until I discovered Kale Krunch. A raw, dehydrated vegetable superfood with an exhaustive list of vitamins and amino acids. We ordered two flavours to try out. They were so good, we ordered ten more. We would have ordered more but it didn't feel right to spend so much on chips!


Here are our top 3 favourites so far. Happy snacking!


Alive & Radiant, Organic Kale Krunch, Tarragon Dijon, 2.2 oz (63 g) (AVR-00059)




Alive & Radiant, Organic Kale Krunch, Superfood, 2.2 oz (63 g) (AVR-00071)




Alive & Radiant, Organic Kale Krunch, Spicy Superfood, 2.2 oz (63 g) (AVR-00073)



If it's your first time, use the discount code NEF914 when you checkout to get US$10 off your first order on www.iherb.com. I get a small referral fee too... And if there are enough referrals, I may be able to get myself and extra packet of Kale Krunch! :)






























No comments:

Post a Comment