Monday 10 February 2014

The BEST Toy ever (according to Mummy!) - Magic Clothes Folding Board

The Magic Clothes Folder is one of the best inventions ever. I've always gotten the kids to help with the laundry, but it inevitably ended up with my having to either close one eye to the messy pile or re-fold their clothes, not to mention their frustration when their best attempts still looked like what they called "chee chong PAO".

The kids love using the folding boards and the results are surprisingly good! A t-shirt can be folded in three steps, and each piece of clothing takes them less than 10 seconds! Folding laundry is now peaceful and fast, and hardly a chore.



The Magic Clothes Folder comes in two sizes - for kids and adults. I bought one for myself too! :)

I bought mine from Freya in Wonderland. Ordered it online and picked it up from their shop in Plaza Singapura, level 3, opposite Thai Express.

No comments:

Post a Comment